Translate

lunedì 29 novembre 2010

This in not the end, this is not the beginning.

What was left when that fire was gone? I thought it felt right but that right was wrong. All caught up in the eye of the storm and trying to figure out what it’s like moving on and i don’t even know what kind of things I’ve said. My mouth kept moving and my mind went dead, so, picking up the pieces, now where to begin?
The hardest part of ending is starting again. All I wanna do is trade this life for something new, holding on to what i haven’t got.
-Waiting for the End-
Love this song, so much.

Gonna take control, i don't want to stay here on the sofa and watch my life passing away. An insane idea is going on trough my mind. Why not leaving all again? I have nothing to loose, only a pair of contracts to terminate. From day to day i'm wondering a new turning point in my reality, but may be i don't have so much time to wait and waste for something that maybe will never come. Maybe Italy is not enough for me. Maybe My Place is waiting for me in a long way from here. Yesterday he opened my mind, saying to me "Why don't you leave?". Yeah, right. Why don't i leave?

I'm just sending some e-mails to begin, and i'm realizing that it's not so hard as it seems (not to send e-mails, to search some grips to leave. Yeah, right.).

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento